Update: CARM Release 1 – May 25, 2021
blog | Jun 08, 2021
UPDATE: Steps to work through before you logging onto the portal:
- Decide who your BAM will be and who within your organization should receive access and at their required level.
- Determine whether you will be using a GCKey or Sign-In Partner to log onto the Portal.
- Using your BN and RM account information, be prepared to answer affinity questions and validate your business account.
- Log In link to the CARM Portal will be available May, 25 2021 which will be available @ https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/prog/carm-gcra/menu-eng.html.
- Grant Delmar with BAM access. Delmar will notify you once CBSA have confirmed that our requests have been completed on your portal prior to log in.
- NEW: CBSA has now confirmed that our Client Portal requests have been completed and you will see our requests on your client portal landing page under Manage Third Party Requests.
Reminder of the upcoming changes and New functionalities in the CARM Portal:
- View your account
- Delegate access to your account
- Make payments
- Use the self-service tools
- Submit rulings
- Track status requests
Please note that CBSA will not be posting a DN after Friday, May 21 until Tuesday, May 25 to allow for the implementation of the DN in CARM Portal per below.
For additional CARM resources, such as our FAQ page and CARM webinars, visit Delmar’s dedicated CARM webpage or contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CARM Bulletin 66
(formerly Accounts Receivable Ledger Bulletin)
Issue date: 2021-05-14
Target Audience: Importers, brokers and service providers
Area of Interest: External
Title: Daily Notices delay due to CARM implementation – May 22, 2021
Issue: Please be advised that the Daily Notice (DN) will not be produced on Saturday May 22, 2021. Transactions from Friday, May 21, 2021 will be on the DN of Tuesday, May 25, 2021, as a result of ARL system shutdown to implement CARM Release 1. On Friday, May 21, 2021, the last DN prior to the system shutdown will be delivered.
Regularly-scheduled DNs are expected to resume on Wednesday May 26, 2021 and will include all transactions for the period of Saturday, May 22, 2021 through Tuesday, May 25, 2021. Please note that there should be no delay to the Statement of Account (SOA) delivered on Tuesday, May 25, 2021. Prior to Tuesday, May 25, 2021, any questions related to this issue should be forwarded to the CARM Finance Support Team at: CBSA-ASFC_CARM.GCRA@cbsa-asfc.gc.ca. Queries following the outage period must use the Contact Us web form that will also go live on Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 7:00am EST at https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/contact/csform-formulairesc-eng.html.
Resolution / Action Required: Please note that there may be a delay in response times, as the CARM Finance Support team works through a backlog of inquiries from the shutdown period. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
Contact information: Any questions regarding this bulletin should be directed to ARL Support at: https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/prog/arl-glcc/contact-eng.html. If you wish to add another contact for your company, or wish to be removed from this email distribution list, please email the ARL Communications team at SAP Communications / Communications SAP (CBSA/ASFC).