U.S. Forced Labor Updates
webinar | Jun 23, 2023
What Did the Webinar Cover?
Join us for an update on the current state of the Uyghur Forced Labor Protection Act (UFLPA) and the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Withhold Release Orders (WRO) which may affect the entry of goods into the United States.
- CBP’s changing mission and enforcement under the UFLPA
- Resources including CBP’s Operational Guidance for Importers
- Identifying your most high-risk products
- Producing the correct documentation to support your goods eligibility for entry into the United States
- Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT) forced labor updates
Industry Expert Panelists
Manager, Compliance & Advisory Services, Delmar International Inc.
Manager, Technical Services, Delmar International Inc.
Who Should Watch?
This video is important for importers, exporters, compliance managers and anyone involved in international trade and customs compliance.
U.S. Forced Labor Import Requirements